January 12, 2012

Jason Wu For Target (Yay Second Post!)


I might be a little late on the news, but apparently designer Jason Wu is doing a collaboration with Target. I have never really been excited by the pass designer collaborations. However, this time I'm looking forward to the Jason Wu collection. Particularly because the the pieces are so wearable and can easily blend with my closet. Everything from this collection will range from $19.99 to $59.99 - which is unbelievable! The look book was released a couple of days ago and the following pictures are some of my favorite outfits from the collection.








One of my favorite looks from the collection is this school boy inspired look. It's so laid back but still put together. Nothing tugs at my heart string like a clean silho.


The collection will be released on Feb. 5th, 2012. I'll be in line all night for it.

-Bao


No comments:

Post a Comment