January 17, 2012

Ulta Mini Haul



Had a great time this weekend, finally returning home to Jersey. And what else to do but to go shopping. Since there are no Ultas in the city, my trip home was my chance to go pick up a few things from Ulta. Shopping therapy for the win!




My hair has been pretty brittle lately. Will review soon!




I'm already a fan of the eos lip balms partly because of the cute packaging. And cute packaging did me in again. I already own the cucumber scented hand lotion by eos and found this floral scented one at Ulta. The packaging is about the size of my palms. Its slim and compact, easily fits into the tiniest purses.





Got my hands on Loreal's new line of lipstick/balm, Colour Riche Balm. I finally got my hands on Revlon's Lip Butter. So I will compare them soon.




A lot of time, after I clean my face, there are still hints of mascara smudge under my eyes. These cosmetic swabs are great for cleaning makeup smudges and fallout.




This brush, surprising, my boyfriend convinced me to buy. Says it doesn't tear as much as combs. We'll see about that.


-Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment